Elevated Soul Therapy, PLLC is proud to announce services in Illinois and Virginia through telehealth.
Elevated Soul Therapy, PLLC., is founded on the appreciation that our mind, body, brain, and spirit are intimately intertwined and impacted upon one another. Therefore, it is our goal to understand each of our clients from a truly holistic perspective. With that in mind, we focus just as much on your strengths and talents as we do on your challenges such as trauma, depression or anxiety with a humanistic framework.
Elevated Soul Therapy, PLLC considers the client’s overall well-being and addresses their mental, physical, and emotional needs. Here are some principles that guide our holistic approach:
1. Person-centered approach: A holistic approach puts the client at the center of the treatment process. This means taking the time to understand the client’s unique experiences, values, and beliefs. It also involves collaborating with the client to develop treatment goals and strategies.
2. Mind-body connection: Our therapists recognize the interconnectedness of the mind and body. Mental health concerns can manifest physically, and physical health concerns can impact mental health. Therefore, the holistic approach involves considering both the physical and emotional aspects of the client’s well-being.
3. Multimodal intervention: We recognize that there are many different ways to support mental health. This can include traditional talk therapy, as well as complementary and integrated therapies such as mindfulness, meditation, yoga, and acupuncture (or acupressure). It almost always involves addressing lifestyle factors such as exercise, nutrition, and sleep to help clients in every area of their lives.
4. Collaboration: The client is part of a larger network of support and our therapists honor this. That network of support includes their family, friends, and other healthcare providers. Therefore, we will work collaboratively with other healthcare providers to ensure the client receives comprehensive care.
5. Culturally-sensitive care: Our therapists recognize that culture, ethnicity, and identity can impact mental health. Therefore, it’s important to provide culturally-sensitive care that respects the client’s unique experiences and background.
By adopting a holistic approach to mental health, our therapists can help clients achieve overall well-being and improve their quality of life.
insurance and out-of-pocket information
insurance accepted in Illinois & Virginia
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Private pay is available on a sliding scale and low-income options are available. Please inquire here.