We can help you overcome and heal emotional injuries, relieve symptoms of distress caused by low self esteem, stress, and conflict, while empowering you to improve your overall mental health and wellbeing. We are excited to help clients achieve their goals, while finding internal harmony and happiness. We provide services for individuals, couples, LGBTQIA+, kink and poly folx.
MIND, BOdy and spirit
For the mind: individual and couples counseling, trauma therapy
For the body: reiki, yoga, and somatic therapies
For the spirit: existential psychotherapy, meditation, past life meditation and tarot
“You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
— Maya Angelou
We believe counseling is a creative collaboration that promotes unification of mind, body, and spirit and improves one’s quality of life. We work with individuals and couples who are dealing with life changes, emotional difficulties, relationship problems, and various psychological conditions.
Using a variety of evidenced-based, client-centered therapies counseling helps people to identify their inner strength, to make sense of what is happening and to gain clarity. Sometimes life can feel overwhelming and it can be difficult to feel hopeful about the future. Constant juggling between schedules may drain you physically and mentally; the associated stress may result in sleeplessness, loss of appetite, and depression. While counseling services can be intimidating. counseling can offer support that is non-judgmental and beneficial for navigating through difficulties in life.
Understanding the root of your problems, to identify key strategies to solve those problems and to effectively manage stress through mindfulness/somatic techniques and counseling. You will eventually begin to heal from the traumas that weigh you down, develop a new positive view of yourself, and accomplish your goals with a great sense of self compassion and self-care.
Specializing in these life concerns for individuals and couples :
Anxiety and fears
Life purpose and direction
Grief, loss, and loneliness
Career stresses and concerns
Relationship concerns and interpersonal skills
Benefits of holistic therapy
- Make peace with the past
- Experience a secure sense of belonging and connectedness to yourself and to the world
- Feel whole and content with less inner conflict.
- Relate to yourself with less rigid expectations and increase emotional flexibility
- Create your own sense of meaning, purpose, and values
- Say “Yes” and “No” when you mean it with healthy boundaries
- Develop awareness of emotional triggers and decrease reactivity
- Define interpersonal boundaries in relationships at work and home
- Connect and respond to needs of others to build healthy relationships
- Increase emotional resilience
- Draw from your inner source of strength, peace, and healing
- Connect with your needs and desires
- Connect to your body’s signals of stress, deescalate, and self regulate your response
- Attune your energy rhythm of sleep/wake cycle to your natural energy arcs through the day
- Enjoy mind and body well-being
Assessments for anxiety, depression, ADHD, autism, and personality disorders are available with one of our qualified clinicians for clients 5 years old and above.